What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.1.2
• Updated Speed Editor firmware with iPad Bluetooth support.
• Improved voice isolation with ability to restore dry signal from mix control.
• Additional impact and balance preset for Fairlight multiband compressor.
• Addressed an issue using key lock with node sizing on Apple silicon.
• Addressed a crash when deleting some user transition presets.
• Addressed an issue with first frame and last frame source viewer controls.
• Addressed an issue when trimming some comps with anim curves.
• Addressed an issue loading paths with no locked keyframes.
• Addressed an issue with middle mouse scrolling the macro editor.
• Addressed an issue when trimming comps with background media.
• General performance and stability improvements.
Download DaVinci Resolve 18.1.2
About the Author
Justin Robinson is a Certified DaVinci Resolve, Fusion & Fairlight instructor who is known for simplifying concepts and techniques for anyone looking to learn any aspect of the video post-production workflow. Justin is the founder of JayAreTV, a training and premade asset website offering affordable and accessible video post-production education. You can follow Justin on Twitter at @JayAreTV YouTube at JayAreTV or Facebook at MrJayAreTV