Just a couple of days ago DaVinci Resolve 18 was released and we already have an update!
Today’s update address has a bunch of issues people are having with first DaVinci Resolve 18 full release out of Beta.
- Addressed issue with incorrectly generated DNxHR cache files.
- Addressed issues with grabbing power grade stills in network projects.
- Addressed incorrect IDT selection on upgraded ACES projects.
- Addressed a Mandelbrot color issue in Fusion on Apple silicon.
- Addressed a gain and gamma issue when normalizing Fusion viewers.
- Addressed possible gain issues with the duplicate tool in Fusion.
- Addressed a blend and jittering issue on duplicate tools with Apple silicon.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Download DaVinci Resolve 18.0.1
About the Author
Justin Robinson is a Certified DaVinci Resolve, Fusion & Fairlight instructor who is known for simplifying concepts and techniques for anyone looking to learn any aspect of the video post-production workflow. Justin is the founder of JayAreTV, a training and premade asset website offering affordable and accessible video post-production education. You can follow Justin on Twitter at @JayAreTV YouTube at JayAreTV or Facebook at MrJayAreTV