What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.4.4
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.3
- Support for browser based authentication for Dropbox and YouTube.
- Support for Deep Link Hyper Encode for multiple Intel GPU systems.
- Hardware accelerated VP9 decodes on Apple silicon.
- Support for encoding H.265 Main10 4:2:2 on Apple silicon.
- Support for generating Rec.2020 Dolby Vision IMFs.
- Ability to specify encoding primaries in Dolby Vision XML exports.
- Improved DaVinci Neural Engine performance on Macs with AMD GPUs.
- Improved performance for clips with Fusion effects.
- Addressed an issue rippling speed changes in the edit timeline.
- Addressed viewer preview when dragging a clip under the playhead.
- Addressed artifacts with keys feeding layer mixer nodes on Apple silicon.
- Addressed inconsistent edit previews for HDR in RCM projects.
- Addressed gamut compression issues for custom ACES DCTL IDTs.
- Addressed AAF export issues with crossfades and small edits.
- Addressed an issue with renaming disk database projects in Linux.
- Addressed an issue with printer light keyboard shortcuts in Linux.
- General performance and stability improvements
About the Author
Justin Robinson is a Certified DaVinci Resolve, Fusion & Fairlight instructor who is known for simplifying concepts and techniques for anyone looking to learn any aspect of the video post-production workflow. Justin is the founder of JayAreTV, a training and premade asset website offering affordable and accessible video post-production education. You can follow Justin on Twitter at @JayAreTV YouTube at JayAreTV or Facebook at MrJayAreTV