|Number of end products||Unlimited|
|Number of clients||Unlimited|
|Use in an end product that’s sold||Yes|
(e.g. "made to order" or "create your own" apps and sites)
|Use in stock items/templates||No|
|End Product||See clause 2.|
|You||Yourself or your business entity. For an employee acting on behalf of an organization, that organization.|
1. The Video Media License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide license to make use of the video content (Item) you have selected, on the following terms.
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create multiple End Products that incorporate the Item as well as other things, so that each End Product is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
3. The license includes the right to utilize the Item through communication to the public (performance), broadcast, display, distribution, and reproduction. Read on for things that you can’t do with the Item.
4. You can create End Products for yourself or for your clients. If you create an End Product for a client, then this license is sub-licensed to your client only for use in that specific End Product.
5. You can make any number of copies of each End Product. You can distribute an End Product through multiple media, and you can broadcast it or make it available online to an unlimited number of viewers.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Item, or combine the Item with other works, to suit each End Product. The resulting works based on the Item are subject to the terms of this license. You cannot claim ownership to the Item, whether it’s in original form or altered under this clause. You can do the things allowed in this clause as long as each End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 2.
7. You can’t re-distribute the Item as a video clip, as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You also can’t re-distribute the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
8. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
9. You can’t use the Item (or still images extracted from it) for merchandising, which means an End Product where the primary value of the product lies in the Item itself.
10. You must not permit an end user to extract the Item and use it separately from an End Product.
11. You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over the Item within an End Product.
12. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use Item in connection with defamatory, obscene or demeaning material, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
13. You must not use the Item in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
14. This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the Item, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing End Products until you remove the Item from them. This license can also be terminated for only the End Products to which a breach relates (rather than all End Products). In this case, this clause applies only to those End Products.
15. JayAreTV retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. You can’t claim ownership of the Item, even if modified under clause 6, for example through content identification systems.
16. This license is between JayAreTV and you.